Honey Diet - Lose 15 pounds Without Starving!
It may sound strange that honey which is classified in the fats group, can help you to lose weight for a short time. The secret is that honey has the ability to change the metabolism, reduce the sweet carvings and also helps burning the fat while you are sleeping.
The experts say that this diet without counting calories, expensive products and special diet plans, you can lose per 3-4 pounds a week if you replace all sugars with honey. The natural sugar contained in honey makes it perfect for losing weight. This means that you can enjoy all meals during the diet, family meals and snacks that are generally prohibited in all diet regimens.
The only thing to do is to use honey instead of sugars during the day and to drink a cup of warm beverage with a big spoonful of honey. This will help you to get rid of the sweet carvings during the day.
You lose weight because the body burns more fat during the first hours of sleep even when you exercise.
The diet includes a few simple rules which will help you to lose 3-4 pounds a week or you can lose up to 15 pounds a month.
1. Replace the white refined sugar with honey – you have to replace all the sugar and artificial sweeteners with honey. Drink a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of honey in the morning. Sweeten your coffee, tea or juice with honey.
2. Replace the caloric snacks with a piece of whole-grain bread smeared with honey.
3. The crucial thing is to have a glass of hot water with two tablespoons of honey 30 minutes before go to bed.
4. Use unrefined carbohydrates, replace the white flour and rice with integral. Whole grain products are rich in fiber that helps your digestion. Integral grains should be a quarter of your meals where and the rest should be protein and vegetables. If you miss carbohydrates, consume lentils and legumes.
5. Try to intake protein with every meal because they will give you satiety for a long time. Reduce the consumption of less fatty protein like fish, chicken without skin, beef and eggs.
6. You can consume salads and vegetables in unlimited quantities, where you have to be careful with the fruits because some of them contain a lot of sugar. Eat only two fruits a day – fruits that contain small amounts of sugar.
7. You can consume dairy products like cheese, yogurt, etc
8.Try to avoid the empty calories and processed industrial food such as fast food, soft drinks, chocolates and cookies.
9. You should completely avoid the carbohydrates one day a week. You can consume fruits, vegetables, meat, nuts where you will not feel hunger.
10. During the honey diet, you don’t have to consume potatoes.
As we mentioned above, you only have to replace the sugar and artificial sweeteners, but if you follow the rules, you’ll have amazing results.