Ask dieters anywhere—the stomach can be the hardest place to lose fat. Belly fat is stubborn, particularly if you’ve had children or if you tend to carry weight around your middle. By making a few simple changes to your diet, you can revitalize your weight loss efforts and start losing weight in your stomach.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DIET IN LOSING BELLY FATExercise is, of course, essential if you want to get healthy and have a flat stomach. However, they say that abs are 10% made in the gym and 90% made in the kitchen. What you decide to put in your body every day will determine how successful your weight loss efforts are and what type of body you have.
THE DRINK RECIPE THAT CAN RESHAPE YOUR STOMACHSometimes, you just need a little bit of success to get motivated to stick to a workout routine and a great diet. This drink can do it for you. It only takes a few minutes of your time and it can get you very fast results. Once you see how easy it is to start losing belly fat, you’ll be encouraged to stick to your diet!
1. Take one small handful of fresh parsley leaves and put them in the blender. Let them blend until they have an even consistency.
2. While your parsley blends, take one large lemon. Roll it on the kitchen counter to release some juices. You can then cut the lemon in half and fully squeeze the juice from both halves into your parsley mixture.
3. Once the lemon is added, pour 1/2 cup of water into the blender. Blend for a few seconds until everything is fully combined.
This recipe works in several different ways. The parsley is full of vitamins that your body needs for proper digestion, while the lemon helps clear out excess tool and water weight. In addition, these ingredients can give your metabolism a kick.
Start your morning with this drink for five days. Drink it before eating anything else. Before starting another five-day cycle, take a 10-day break from this drink. Repeat as needed to reach your goal weight.
OTHER HEALTHY DRINKS TO TRY
When you see how easy juicing is, it’s easy to replace your diet of processed juice and soft drinks with natural juices. Since you can’t drink this parsley juice all the time, work some of these healthy choices into your diet for dieting success:
○ Flavored water: Add a bit of fruit or vegetable juice to ice-cold water. The little kick of flavor makes it easier to get your required water every day.
○ Green tea: Putting freshly-brewed green tea on ice can minimize belly fat and support your digestion. Use a little bit of honey to sweeten it if it’s too bitter for you.
○ Watermelon smoothie: The high water content of watermelon makes it a good choice for a summer fruit smoothie. Just mix chopped watermelon with a bit of yogurt and ice.
You can reach your weight goals with some hard work and dedication. Try this parsley juice recipe to take your weight loss efforts to the next level.
Once you lose these extra pounds it is absolutely vital to keep away from these foods.