Feel free to try more types of honey and cinnamon, until you get the wanted results, flavor, and taste of the drink.
Drink for Weight Loss and Burning Belly Fat
● 1 tsp. honey
● 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
● 1 liter of water
● First, take a small saucepan and mix the honey and cinnamon with the water in it
● Bring the mixture to boil
● Transfer the mixture into a cup and divide it into two ½ cup quantities
The first half should be taken an hour before breakfast and the second half should be taken before bedtime.
Once you drink the mixture before bedtime, place the leftover in the fridge for the next morning. Consume that half on an empty stomach. It has been said that besides cleansing the body, this amazing drink supports weight loss, without the need of making any changes in the daily diet.
● It has been said that regular consumption of this drink can help you lose up to 5 pounds in a week, without making any changes in your daily diet. The results heavily depend on the type of cinnamon you use, as there are a couple of different types. For instance, you have Indonesian cinnamon, Ceylon cinnamon, and Cassia cinnamon.
● Even though Cassia is sold as cinnamon, it is not the “real” cinnamon and it may provide different results. Avoid using this type of cinnamon for an extended period of time and in high doses.
● To preserve honey`s nutrients and benefits, it is recommended to add it once the water boils
The Effect it Has on the Body
Many materials and sources which recommend this diet explain that its effectiveness lies in its ability to prevent accumulation of fat in the body. According to other sources, honey acts and antioxidants and works on several levels.
Cinnamon affects the blood sugar and the way it is processed, which in turn allows the body to break it down easily and prevent formation of fat. Proponents of the diet believe that cinnamon`s effects are more enhanced when it comes to abdominal fat when compared to other body parts.
Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health, or physical fitness, refers to a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon, and other connective tissue. Weight loss can either occur unintentionally due to malnourishment or an underlying disease or arise from a conscious effort to improve an actual or perceived overweight or obese state. "Unexplained" weight loss that is not caused by reduction in calorific intake or exercise is called cachexia and may be a symptom of a serious medical condition. Intentional weight loss is commonly referred to as slimming. Wikipedia.org [LOSE WEIGHT]