Here are 16 breakfast recipes which are packed with nutrients, fiber, and protein which work in synergy to optimize your overall health:
1. Veggies with roasted eggThis recipe is the ideal way to jump start your day! Add the egg in the veggies, roast them, and enjoy!
2. Cantaloupe and yogurtBeing an excellent source of protein, Greek yogurt is extremely beneficial and nutritious food product. Combine it with fruit, berries, or cantaloupe and enjoy a highly nutritious and energizing breakfast.
3. Overnight OatsAdd rolled oats, a teaspoon of chia seeds, cinnamon, half a cup unsweetened almond milk, ¼ cup yogurt, one banana, almonds, blueberries, and chopped pineapple in a mason jar. Refrigerate overnight and mix it all in the morning. This recipe is ideal for blasting belly fat!
4. Banana, almond, strawberry, and yogurt
Blend all the ingredients to create a nutritious smoothie. It contains about 350 calories and up to 15 g protein.
5. Low carb hotcake
* 3 cups almond meal
* 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 2 tablespoons extra-light olive oil,
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 3 large eggs
* 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, light coconut milk, or milk
Mix all the ingredients to create a homogenous batter. Oil a skillet and heat over medium heat. Pour some batter onto it, cook for a few minutes, flip, and cook for additional two or three minutes. Serve with topping of choice.